Saturday, September 20, 2008

PRELIMS ARE OVER!!

LIKE FINALLY AFTER TWO LONG WEEKS!
yay! :D
now i cant wait to get back all my results,
though i have this feeling i wont do up to my expectations/aims.
but nvm!
what is done is done.
i just want to know how i fared. :)

anw on a lighter note,
after chem paper1 today,
went to aston's for dinner at 5pm.
then went to teoheng for k-ing session again.
this time was less squeezy cos less ppl went.
pretty enjoyable session cos more of the songs were to my liking.
bahaha.

OH AND I MISS ALL MY BITCHES THAT I HVNT SEEN IN A WHILE.:(
and that includes TOHSHIYUN, TANCHEWLONG, QUEKJIAHUI, CHONGPICKYEE, SERENETUNG and NICOLETAN.
omg. i miss these ppl so so much :(
I NEED TO SEE THEM SOONNNNNNNN.
like real soon, hopefully.

tricia SAID; 12:41 AM
Profile.
Hi there, Tricia here.

Talk.

Links.
ahguitar
bimbo
eastina
glenda
jeanette
jiahui
jiayi
junmin
qianying
tessa
tujin
winifred
xinjun
yubing
yuhui
yulan